Block & Roos, LLP, represents businesses and individual stakeholders in business tort litigation. The Boston business law attorneys of this Firm litigate throughout Massachusetts, providing strategic and aggressive advocacy to assert the rights and interests of clients in the most cost-efficient manner.
Breach Of Fiduciary Duty And Intentional Torts
Over the past 30 years, the Firm's business litigation practice has prosecuted and defended a wide range of lawsuits, including:
- Misappropriation of funds or self-serving actions by a business partner
- Breach of fiduciary duty by lawyers, accountants, brokers and other licensed professionals
- Tortious interference with prospective advantage
- Interference with a business relationship (clients under contract)
- Breach of noncompete agreements or nonsolicitation clauses
- Misappropriation of trade secrets or intellectual property
- Defamation or trade disparagement
- Business fraud and misrepresentation
- Unfair trade practices or false advertising
- Other tort actions under Massachusetts statute
Need to resolve a breach of fiduciary duty claim or business tort? Call 617-223-1900 or send us an email.